Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma Carol!











Tonight we had my Mom's Birthday Fiesta! We had a really nice time, but whenever we are all together it's 'normally' lots of FUN! We decided to set it up in my front yard because that is where the breeze was! I made taco meat (Angie and Amy's recipe...Yum) with shells and all the sides while Brett Rohlman brought cheese dip. Everything was so good, but the best part was when Lucas, Curtis, Levi and Cadie did the macarana for my Mom! **well kinda** Their intentions were good and their hearts in the right place, but it was hilarious to watch! After dinner and dancing it was time for the best part Jello Cake! Okay well the boys had a cupcake because they aren't counting points :) We had a very nice evening, and are so very Thankful that my Grandma Peeka came out to celebrate with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment