Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Our Second Win!

Ok, all mothers say this BUT Curtis is a fantastic football player. During the game today Kristin (who sits on the field sidelines to manage diabetes) text me, "Wow, Curt really is great at football." Brett was so proud of him and just kept telling him how awesome he did at center today and that "never did that nose-guard get through him." Today we won by a landslide so the coaches put the second string in to give them a chance to play (Curtis is first and second string center so he always is on the field when it's office). However, to try kids on different places the last quarter they also had him play defense. I was not aware of this until over the loud speakers I hear, "Taken down by the Cougars with the tackle number 78 Curtis Dyke" -- I was so excited and so bummed because I missed it!!! 


This was the best picture I could get this morning of my circus!! Upon putting this picture up at first glance I can't believe how much my "laughing" picture looks like my Aunt Ruby (still miss her so much). 

*So Blessed*
I don't know which I love  more..... 
watching Curt play football OR watching Brett watch Curt play football!!

We have our moments - we are human - but overall my little family *rocks*!  

No comments:

Post a Comment