Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Homework and Gluten 😔

Two more semesters is all I have of my masters..... but days like today I question if I can actually do it. On top of two masters classes I am competing my intervener training through Utah State University. I did not realize the work load which accompanied this or I would have waited until my masters was complete. I hate feeling overwhelmed and simply need a break. I will have a para out most of the week coming up - to add to the work/stress load. 

I was afraid yesterday that Callie got gluten at the football game... And today I am sure. Most of the evening and today she has simply cried (some screaming) and wanted her tummy rubbed. Some days living gfree is easier than others. 

Brett could tell this evening I was spent (after hours doing action research) and bathed the girls and is now gone grocery shopping for the week. I sure do love that man - I will rest my soul and pray for time management guidance and try again tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment