Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Football Mom

 
Curtis begged to play Andale Cougar Football this year.
I tried to discourage it - they practice FOUR times a week for TWO hours.
However, Brett was almost as pumped as Curt was... so I lost!
 
And I am so glad that I did!

 
They were able to get a little "feel for the real thing" at Andale's Black and Gold.

 
There first game was in Hutchinson... they lost and I was surprised at how HARD these little guys actually do play football.

 
However, today our boys played AWESOME and won.
 
Curtis plays center!!

 
I love watching him play football... I love that Brett is helping coach.... I love that my men are having so much fun doing this together!

 
Plus... I just really love football!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment