Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Happy Birthday Curtis!

Curt turned EIGHT this year. He chose to have a friend party - So three of his buddies came down to my room with him on Friday...
 
First stop.. GAMBINOS!

Pizza and a few presents!

 
Lucas, Levi, and Lexi were able to meet up with us.

 
Laser Tag

Bumper Boats


Race Cars
 
 
A few coins and games - then our last stop was Wendy's for ice cream and the park to use up some of that sugar energy.


 
Sunday, September 7 was Curt's actual Birthday. Grandma Cindy made his favorite gluten free brownie-chocolate-cookie-candy-cake (it is pretty awesome).
Next, Papa Hank took him shopping to use his birthday money!
 

 
This young man is so much more special to me than I could have ever imagined. I have so much pride in him - he excels in everything he does from academics to sports.
He is a gentle heart, loves Skillet and sports, Loves to read anything about reptiles and nonfiction, enjoys legos, and playing outside. My heart swells from simply looking at him. He seriously is hardly ever in trouble and is a wonderful helper whenever asked... and often before I need to.
(this is the first year that he  has asked that I don't hug him at school :( ok I can respect that)
Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment