Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Spin Spectacular 2011

We once again went to our church’s

Spin Spectacular! And once again we had a wonderful evening!

DSC_0635

Waiting to make a goodie bag!

DSC_0639DSC_0643

face painting!!DSC_0644

DSC_0650DSC_0648

DSC_0652DSC_0655

DSC_0680DSC_0681

DSC_0682Curtis playing Minutes-To-Win-It

There were lots and lots of games, prizes and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment