Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A New Chapter!

Monday I had my first ever interview for a teaching position!! Today I received a call from the Coop offering me the middle school structured learning position in Maize. I am so excited to accept this super challenging room. I am however seeking prayer from my sweet friends. I knew that there were some "tuff" paras over there. However after talking to one of my para friends I am super fired up!! The paras in this room actually admitted that they were sabotaging the teacher who was there! I am now praying that in the next few months I can grow a backbone Winking smile I not only think I can, but I know I can! Because I am in this for the children, and the children alone! I have worked as a para for the past 5 years, I know what an important part of a room they are! I have so many wonderful friends who are structured learning teachers, and know that if I utilize these resources I will do just fine. The Lord has opened to many doors for me, for this to not be the right place for me. It is just so frustrating to me that some people can be so nasty!!

1 comment:

  1. so happy you will have a job doing what you love, I can truly tell you have the talent and heart to help these children

    ReplyDelete