Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

DSC_0003

As always we were super busy this holiday. I was able to get away from work around 4:30 today and headed straight to pick the kids up and get them home to get ready.

DSC_0007

Our first stop was my Grandma Coslett’s house.

From there we went to have supper with Brett's family, and wait to meet up with Kristin and her family! We then went around my in-laws addition…

DSC_0009DSC_0014

DSC_0020

DSC_0022DSC_0023

DSC_0025

DSC_0033DSC_0040

When we left there, we headed for Bill and Donna’s house, then finally Aunt Kelly’s house. Now my home is once again quiet and everyone is asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment