Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Officially FOUR

Tuesday, September 7, 2010 Curtis turned 4!
I was super bummed that I wasn't able to be there, however all was forgiven when I told Curtis that Grandma Cindy was going to be able to bring up cupcakes!
Curtis has a HUGE sweet-tooth
*Cupcakes hit the spot*
Curtis and Mrs. Shirley

Curtis class
*Kalien is sitting to the right of Mrs. Nelson*

After school Grandma Carol took Curtis out for a Birthday Lunch

After work we invited Brett, Kristin, Lucas and Levi over for pizza and cake!!
*Papa Hank, Grandma Carol and Kelly made it by for a little while*
A Few Presents
*mommy saved for his actual birthday*

Cadie and Lucas
*he takes such good care of her*

We asked Curtis if he wanted to play soccer or basketball for his birthday?
He says, "Umm I just want to wrestle!"
*such a boy*

Poor Uncle Brett
*I missed the moment just before the dog pile when Brett took Brett down*
**
I won't gush over how much I love Curtis, I believe everyone knows!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CURT!



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a fun day! So glad Curtis had a great birthday! Thank you for pointing out Kailen. I was looking for her anyways, but couldn't tell where she was!

    ReplyDelete