Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kansas State Fair

Today we spent the ENTIRE day at the fair in Hutchinson!
I opted not to take Cadence, considering we still have a cast on! Didn't really want to smell 'fair' for the next three weeks!
So we offered to switch Cadie for Lucas and Levi!
Tractors

Face Painting!


Curtis and Levi chose Spider Man

Lucas chose the Rodeo Clown

**
They turned out super cute!

Lots of different farm animals!

Their favorite part seemed to be watching the girls show their horses!!

The boys were able to choose what color they wanted their cowboy hats painted!

If you know the boys you could probably guess what colors they picked!

A few carnival rides

**

**
Couldn't believe that Lucas rode this ride, laying on his tummy!
Curtis and Levi were not tall enough, and Curt was bummed!
**
One last ride!
**
We had a very fun day. I wish that everything wasn't so expensive!
But it is amazing how much fun you can have anyhow!

No comments:

Post a Comment