Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What new with us?


A LOT!

We are very busy and *super blessed* people!

I am still in my long term substitute teaching position in Maize Structured Learning, and

currently taking 13 credits through Southwestern. I have one more semester of "classes" then student teaching and GRADUATION! I can not wait!!
Also excited to be the assistant coach for Curt's basketball team, which starts the end of this month!

**

Curtis is loving Preschool! I wish I could be more involved, but couldn't ask for better parents or In-Laws who have helped us tremendously with Curt's school.


Last Thursday they read The Teddy Bear Picnic (wonderful book)

and were able to bring their Teddy Bears with them to school.



**

Among our blessings is a circle of great friends.. Who just happen to play Brett's FAVORITE sport *FOOTBALL*. So last Saturday Brett and Curtis made it to one of Andrew's games.

Of course Curtis would much rather play with 'Wizzy' and Jared =)

**

Cousins

**
Birthday Parties

**
GAMP Friends

**
Those teenage girls spoil Cadence rotten


Gamp Games ~ Cadence like this game

UNTIL..

She realized the idea of the game was to pop each others balloons!
She wasn't crazy about that part!
**
"I can do everything through Christ, who strengthens me." - Philippians 4:13








No comments:

Post a Comment