Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

What’s new?

Well...

I graduated college with honors

IMAG0734

and am officially a licensed teacher!

IMAG0729

I love my job! There are parts that I love more than others. I love the students, problem solving how to help their day run smoother, calmer. How to assist them with body awareness, and lessen behaviors and meltdowns! I will admit that some days I feel as though I took on too much being 27 weeks pregnant. However, I try everyday to remind myself that they do not understand that I pregnant, and that they are someones "curtis" (all I have is boys) Smile.

I am learning so much from them!

I do not enjoy managing 6 adult women!! However, I have been promised by many teacher friends that this does get easier the longer you do it. I have to do para evaluations before March 1st. I should probably start those soon! I must say that I have THREE WONDERFUL paras working in my room, and they are what keep my room going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment