Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My first Shiner!

I LOVE MY JOB!!

Now that we are finally getting a route, the paras are getting used to me and the changes, the boys are awesome.. I love my job!

I will be honest, it is a VERY physically demanding job. I will love it more next year when I am no longer pregnant! My paras are wonderful to help make sure that I am  not in the middle of major behaviors, however it must be the Mommy/Teacher in me that I still seem to be front runner!  A lot of it is that I want to model to my paras how I want certain behaviors handled. It is my job to teach my students to learn to control their bodies. On Monday I took a foot to the face! My student really did not intentionally kick me, I just happened to bend over in front of him at the wrong time! At least that is what I am choosing to believe Smile 

IMAG0809

Monday after work

IMAG0812

This morning!

I love how fast moving my room is, our days fly by! It is so reward to be be a part of helping these students learn behavior management, communication skills, and body awareness!

Did I mention I love my job?!

No comments:

Post a Comment