Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Growing Baby Belly/Baby Waves!

With Curtis and Cadence I never did side pictures. If being honest it was probably because I you never really could see a difference. I worked so hard after Cadie and lost 75 pounds.. I am (I AM) ok with the fact that 35 pounds have went back on with this baby. I KNOW for a fact that I can and will take it all back off after Callie. Since this is my last baby I am trying really hard to just enjoy this pregnancy and to stop hating the way I look... I’m Pregnant and it’s OK!

IMAG0418IMAG0545

   14 Weeks          18 Weeks

IMAG0790IMAG0814

    24 Weeks     (almost) 28 weeks

Today we went to Baby Waves..

Chubby cheeks, Cute Button nose.. YEP she belongs to me!

IMAG0815IMAG0816IMAG0817

2 comments:

  1. It is hard sometimes to "let go" of the weight gain. I completely understand that. I had no idea you had lost 75 pounds after having Cadence - that is amazing! What was your plan of action?

    ReplyDelete