Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Girls!

Just saying that makes me smile!

IMAG0778

Ever since I can remember my Dad has give my sisters and I a rose on Valentine’s Day. The year Cadie was born my dad brought both of us one! Cadence loves this, and is starting to remember that "Papa Hank bring me flower, he love me" Smile 

IMAG0777

This year we all three received flowers!

Me, Cadence and Callie

Brett never cared what I named Curtis or Cadence. He was very passive and went with the flow. This time around he has been very vocal! I decided that if he could come up with a name I could live with, he could name her! After vetoing a few names Smile he came up with a name that we both like! In roughly 13 weeks Callie Joann Dyke should arrive, and I CAN NOT WAIT TO HOLD HER!

(We named Cadence LYNN, and Brett’s mom, Cindy Lynn. So we decided to name Callie JOANN after my mom, Carol Joann.)

No comments:

Post a Comment