Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valentine’s Day 2011

I am so *loving* having older kids..we have so much fun!

120_0803

Cadence decided to wear her Tu-Tu to church on Valentine’s Day! She is becoming such a girl!

120_0805

 120_0810

After church we always go to Brett’s parents house for lunch. Grandma Cindy had little valentine for Curtis and Cadie!!

120_0814120_0812

Then Papa Hank brought Cadence and I roses!! My Dad gets us flowers every year, this year Cadie was pretty excited! (see she is so much fun)

**

Then we went back to New Foundation for dinner and games! Curtis and Cadie played with the youth group!

The next day Curtis and I got his Valentine’s ready for school.. (see more fun)! We then made a Pink Valentines Cake, per Cadie’s request..this is because she LOVES LOVES Pinkalicious120_0831

120_0832

Happy Valentine’s Day ~ Hope your home is filled with as much love as ours ~

No comments:

Post a Comment