Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

*buddies*

As my home transforms from baby mode to big kid mode I see a wonderful friendship emerging between my two children! Don’t get me wrong, there is fighting, but there is way more

playing, loving, laughing and sharing!

120_0617

***

120_0739

Play-Dough never gets old! Every evening while I am making dinner we pull out the play-dough!

**

They play hide-and-seek a lot!! Cadie counts beautifully!

120_0746120_0747

120_0748120_0749

Although she does not quite understand the game, in its entirety. After she finds Curtis and it is his time to count she always hides in the exact same spot that she just found him?!?!?! Curtis is a good sport and pretends to look for her, most of the time!

1 comment:

  1. how wonderful seeing them grow up together and become such great friends

    ReplyDelete