Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Consuming..

120_0998

These are the books, which have been consuming my world for the past 8 weeks.. only 4 MORE WEEKS!

I want nothing more than to be a teacher.. a SPED teacher to be exact. I have no desire to be a general education teacher.. and so I keep chugging along. The end is getting so close. I will student teach in August. It sounds like the I will have some position in special education when I graduate in December. At this time I will work as a waiver teacher while I work on my Masters. Which I will not take as quickly as I have my bachelors. I would be happiest with Life Skills (I love love those very special children) would be alright if they put me in Structured Learning (autism, also a great group of kids).. but only time will tell. So for now this over planner has to learn to Fully Rely on God.. He has brought me a long way, but isn’t done yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment