Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Turning Two

The Saturday before Cadence turned two we had her a party at our house...
She was very excited over everything...
The panties were about the most exciting =)

Grandma Cindy got Cadie the Bell dress to match her Bell cake...

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY CADENCE

Cake...

Pinata...

....

and a nap!

After she recharged we tried out the new toys....

*love her so much*

Grandma Carol gave her some new nail polishes... she actually did a pretty good job =)
**Thanks everyone for loving Cadie as much as we do**














No comments:

Post a Comment