Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Our First Time....

Bowling
Saturday evening we went to Cheney bowling alley for Abby's 11th Birthday!
This was the first time my children have been bowling, and they loved it!
*Curt and Allyson*
*Cadie and Mommy*
We were having a hard time getting our ball all the way to the end.
So the Bowling alley brought out a ramp for us to use!

*Curtis*

Cadie ended up playing with Abby and her friends!
**
We had a lot of fun! Even though Brett beat me up yet another sport. I told him the next time we bet on something it was going to be the Easter Sun Run =) He hasn't yet agreed!

No comments:

Post a Comment