Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS

  IMG_0431

First they opened their stalkings

IMG_0441IMG_0434

Cadence got a new Barbie Car. Now this summer when Curt drives McQueen to Grandma’s house Cadie won’t be far behind.

IMG_0437 IMG_0442

Curtis got “what he’s always wanted” a drum set!

We are still on the fence if this was as good of an idea as be originally thought!

IMG_0446 IMG_0449

IMG_0452 IMG_0453

IMG_0464 IMG_0466

IMG_0465 IMG_0467

After we opened presents at our house, we went to my Grandpa and Grandma Winsor’s house! This is always lots of fun and mass chaos =) So many aunts, uncles, and cousins!!!

Next we went to my parents house for Christmas with the Cosletts!

IMG_0470My Grandma and her 12 Great-Grandchildren!

 IMG_0468 IMG_0475 IMG_0478 IMG_0479

Once everyone had left for the day we celebrated Christmas with my parents and sisters!

IMG_0484 IMG_0485

IMG_0486We had a FULL day but very blessed!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment