Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Program at New Foundation

 

 

Sunday was our Christmas program at New Foundation! I am very thankful for the friendships and the many wonderful role models we have found through New Foundation!

IMG_0340

Dressed and ready for church…. First we enjoyed a brunch with lots of yummy food!

IMG_0345

Then onto the programs…IMG_0352 

IMG_0354IMG_0357 

IMG_0361 IMG_0364

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY JESUS!

**

** IMG_0366

Curtis was ‘A’ in ‘Merry Christmas" – A is for the animals sleeping in the stall, I am a donkey I say Hee-Haa!

IMG_0371 IMG_0370 

 IMG_0379 IMG_0376

IMG_0380

** This is just because Jaxon is too stinking cute**

IMG_0346

MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment