Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

St.Patrick's Day!!

Happy St.Patrick's Day!!
We dinned with chicken nuggets and GREEN ranch
We Made GREEN rice krispies

We read a book about St Patrick's Day
Then we went on a four-leaf clover Hunt



Then we Just played!!
Great Day!!



2 comments:

  1. Look like a great day! We forgot about it being St. Patrick's until the day was almost over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun. =) We didn't do anything special. I forgot all my plans from last year for the kids to wake up with green milk and all kinds of things. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete