Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Can't believe I did that.....

I HATE PUBLIC POOLS!!
Mostly due to my own self-esteem problems, but never the less I have
never willingly went to a public pool Until
Monday night...

Brett has been doing SO AWESOME with his weight loss, and
exercising at home but he wanted somewhere he could lift weights....
So I let him talk me into joiningthe YMCA. It is a VERY VERY nice facility
and I have went a few times with Brett and enjoyed it.
However when Curtis saw the froggy slide and wanted to go swimming I didn't have
the heart to tell him NO... (I wanted to)
And how could I??! Look how cute she was in a swimsuit!!
While I'm not sure public pools will ever grow on me, I LOVED being there
with my kids!

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute. Good job. I am not really a big pool fan myself. I don't mind the outdoor ones cause I love the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you. I'm so happy to hear Brett is doing great with his weight loss as well. No actual swimming pictures??? Oh, and don't worrry noone threw up in the pool last Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Public pools are not my friend, either. Like Pam, I don't mind the outdoor ones (well, just the Y) because of the sun (and because I'm not submerged in who knows what)

    ReplyDelete