Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Here Comes The Bride...

BUT NOT IN THIS POST...

No bride pictures =)

Will have to wait until January 1,2011 for that

but...



We did have a nice time watching Kelly try on all the pretty

dresses.. We even tried on a few.. And she chose one...

But You'll have to guess which one?!?!


(Kristin and I did have more fun then we look like we had in this terrible picture)

Kelly's bridesmaids are:

Kristin, myself, Kylie, Kalin and Allyson (Ben's sister)


2 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm guessing the it's the one you're in since it's more unique. (or possibly Kris;p because of the shoulder style?) You guys look great, very pretty! -besides the somewhat blank & detached looks on your faces;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't check your blog for a few days and you go nuts. Nice pictures. Yeah, you look like you are not having a very good time in the dress picture. I'm sure it was a great day for Kelly.

    ReplyDelete