Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blessing

Spring Break has been such a blessing for Me... I have been felling really unplugged from my family ;( This week I haven't HAD to leave my kids with anyone!!
We made smoothies with Daddy...
Ate Pizza with our cousins...

PLAYED OUTSIDE!!

Loved on Donna and Bill ;)


Watched the squirrels eat all of our bird food...


And just sat and held my babies.. not rushing to get housework or homework done
Just sit and hold them...

And it's only Tuesday ;)








2 comments:

  1. What fun! Glad you've had this opportunity, drink it all in, it will go so fast! (I know you know that;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious, Kimi. I'm glad you're having a good week with them!!

    ReplyDelete