Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Where did 3 years Go?!?!

This week I picked up Curtis' enrollment papers for PRESCHOOL!!

When did this happen?!?!


Anyone who has sent a child off to school understands my fears, worries,
and excitement all wrapped into one single feeling. Curtis has been
one of the Best Blessings in my life. I love being his Mother, and as I paste
on a smile and tell him how much fun school is going to be, I know this is
just one of the many times Mommy will have to not allow my fears hold him back...
He has Greatness Inside that Little Body ;)




1 comment:

  1. He'll do fine mommy - where is he going to go? I'm proud of you letting him go :)

    ReplyDelete