Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Family Time!

When Brett and I decided I would return to school and finish my degree to become
a VI I had no clue what that would entail....
Homework is very different this time around! For the most part my babies
are wonderful! I try to save homework until they are asleep, but
with the mass amount of papers I have had to write lately that isn't always
possible. So to make up for homework I try and make sure I reward them afterwards
with something FUN!
Hide-And-Seek
(We always find Cadence)

Movie Night
(We Love the Lightning McQueen)


We made maracas!
(not my smartest idea)

and our favorite WE COLOR!





No comments:

Post a Comment