Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Girls!!

Feb. 24, 2010 Kylie and Kalin Turned TWELVE!!
So today we had a "Girls Day Out"
We left Curtis and Brett to do whatever it is they do.....

We went to lunch and SHOPPING...
After a new outfit (or two) we decided to go and meet the boys at the park

Cadie was so EXCITED!!
And LOVED to swing...

Sorry Kalin you won't ever be too old for Brett to carry ;)
.
.
.
.
Now being in the "Mommy Shoes" I am honored at the trust my Aunt Roxanne put(s) in me and Kristin intrusting her daughters to us. The twins have been such a HUGE part of my life. I look at them more as sisters then I do cousins! They are turning into such beautiful women, and I don't know when that started happening. I have video of the four of us (Kristin, the girls and myself) dancing in my Mom's front room to Micky's Clubhouse... and while I don't imagine we will be doing that again I do enjoy the new things I see them do. Today I learned... Pockets on the bottom of a shirt looks "Dorky".. Hmm I think I might wear that next time just to embarrass them...
*** Hugs and Kisses Girls***
Happy Birthday~ Love you Both!




No comments:

Post a Comment