Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day
New Play-Doe mats!!
Daddy made us Heart shaped
Pancakes...
After Church we went to Grandma Cindy's and Papa Terry's
where Curt and Cadie got more goodies...
Mommy and Cadie took a NAP on our bed..
it was WONDERFUL!! and I Really mean that ;)

Off to our Adults night out at New Foundation
Brett, Kristin, Jason and Adrea

Adult conversation... well kind of
Shelley and I did at least ;)

Just over a table.. Kristin & Brett
and Kelly & Ben

The four kids had a wonderful time with Grandma Carol
and Papa Hank's house! They made a heart craft, ate Valentine's
cupcakes, and had macaroni and strawberries!!

THANK YOU GRANDMA CAROL!!












No comments:

Post a Comment