Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Relaxing Saturday!


We needed a day like Today! It was very nice we didn't have anything we HAD to do or anywhere we HAD to go!


We started off with playing in the leaves... since it was beautiful outside =) Brett worked on his car while Curtis and I picked up our October decorations, and Cadie well she just hung' out!

After Brett and Curtis went to the church for a little while and Cadie and I went grocery shopping; Grandma and Papa came over so we could do a little Christmas shopping.


It was now of course time for baths! Which just happens to be one of our FAVORITE times of the day.

After a couple times of pass the baby.....


It was time for Jammies and 'Bible Time' ~ Tonight our story was about the cookoo bird, and how he is selfish and that makes God sad when we don't share our things. Curtis of course referenced how he and Cadie shared Baby Anne in the bath =)

And no night is complete in our house without Iggy...Okay I will admit he might be growing on me a little.... LITTLE... I still have not touched him and have no desire to. However, I can now be in the same room when he is out!

Look Close he is climbing up Curt's arm....See His head?!?!


Of course since it's the weekend we ended our evening with the great game Hungry Hungry Hippos! And Brett won! (like always)






1 comment:

  1. Ronnie usually wins our games too. Though I put away some Memory games while on vacation :)

    ReplyDelete