Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!



We started about 4:30 to get ready!I loved putting make-up circles on Cadie :) (I think she liked getting make-up on too)


Our neighbors asked if we would stop by on our way out so....
Donna had a surprise for Curtis she got their bird out for him to hold! Since he is a pirate!!



Curtis, Mommy and Cadie just before we headed off for the night!

Pirate Curtis







Flower Cadence






Cadie, Kalien, Kendra, Curtis, Lucas, and Levi





Brett, Kimi, Curtis and Cadie!! Our picture from last year I was VERY pregnant :)







Hanging out at Papa Terry and Grandma Cindy's House!







Last Stop Great-Grandma Peeka (Coslett)




WE LOVE GRANDMA PEEKA!!


No comments:

Post a Comment