Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Curtis' Day!

Brett and I couldn't have asked for better neighbors. Everyone in our little addition has truly been wonderful to us. However, Curtis has really taken to a couple around the corner. They drive back-and-forth, on their mule from their home to a small 'farm' around the other side of us. (I believe I have blogged about them before)
They have invited us down before however today was special for Curtis. He was able to stay after Mommy, Daddy, and Cadie left =) and we all know animals are HIS CUP OF TEA!
Swans!!
Curtis and 'baby' Lucky!

Curtis was allowed to touch everything!


Cadie even got in on the action!

Curt was able to go out with Annette and bring the horses in!
Looking in from the back!
Curtis talked our ears off over dinner! We were able to get something about making the horses look like a flower and a rainbow, climbing hay, ridding on tractors, and feeding the horses! Curtis is very much a trooper during the week being dropped off at Grandma Carols while we go to work and school, so it was nice that he got a day to do what he LOVES! Animals =)

After we ate with my Dad and Mom, Curtis went in to get wet wipes and of course he came out with..... a horse!!

No comments:

Post a Comment