Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


Making 'Turkey' Cookies last night!


We finished this up this morning after they had time to cool!





Mommy and Cadie waiting for our Company!
The 'Big' Kids played football, while the 'Little' Kids just Played =)
Field Trip!! Curt and Lucas went down to play with Donna and Annette. So we all decided to walk down and get them. Donna was gracious enough to let everyone pet and feed the horses. The kids LOVED it!
Then EVERYONE was able to ride back to my house in their 'Scooter'. Well not everyone Kristin, Aunt Kathy and I had to walk ;)

More Games!!



And FUN!!


I was pretty bummed when I remembered I had Cadies bow in the side on my hair =) Oh Well!


We had such a wonderful day. I am very Thankful that Brett and I have ran our home in such a way that Everyone feels welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Those kids look exhausted in the first picture. They must've been having fun to keep on going!

    ReplyDelete