Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Curtis and Cadence

DSC_0477

I have been a little "crazy" the last few weeks. The good thing is that I can see this and admit it!

I have worked as a para for 5 years, yet had NO CLUE how much work goes into closing up a classroom. Having to get checked out of your building and the Coop, packing up everything for ESY (extended school year) and still trying to have a structured classroom (one more week of school). All while having everything ready for a sub to jump in IF I was to go into labor!

DSC_0490

While it has been difficult I do feel as though I have learned to balance pretty well. I still love being a teacher, yet being a MOMMY is still at the top of my list - just under wife! I decided to get a few pictures of Curt and Cadie - while we are still just Curt and Cadie!

No comments:

Post a Comment