Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

40 Weeks

Almost! Monday, Mau 28th our sweet Callie is due!

I am actually in super good spirits about the reality that I may have two more weeks to be pregnant. Of course this does depend on the day! However, yesterday I closed up  my room and checked out from both Maize and the Coop. I am OFFICIALY DONE FOR THE SUMMER! I can be pregnant for two more weeks, since I get to be at home! Smile

preg 2

Not that we are not trying to get her out. I have done EVERY old wise tale about inducing labor naturally!! Curt and Cadie had a nice little chat with their baby sister. Explaining that she can come out ANYTIME!

DSC_0604

Here’s hoping it works!!

3 comments:

  1. My last one came 2 days early... Here's hoping the same happens for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photo of the them talking to her via the can-phone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first picture is so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete