Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Family Time

My sweet little family is full of energy come the evenings.. Personally after working all day, cooking and cleaning up dinner. I would like to go and sit in my chair with my feet up. However, forever thing there is a season.. and I wouldn’t miss this one for the world!

Tuesday after getting the kitchen cleaned back up we took the kids to the park to attempt to fly their kites again. This time SUCCESS!

DSC_0384

DSC_0392

Of course Cadence carried more about the flowers (weeds) the trying to fly her kite!

DSC_0411DSC_0413

Curt was able to get his going once we moved to the big hill.

Brett was able to get Cadies up as well!

DSC_0415DSC_0417DSC_0419DSC_0421

Beautiful evening - love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment