Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter 2012

DSC_0273

If being honest, dying eggs in probaby on top ten dislike list! - however I smile and do it for my babies!

DSC_0274DSC_0276

DSC_0295DSC_0303

After Sunday brunch and worship we had our annual Easter egg hunt behind our church building. The little ones always get a heard start..

Everyone else waiting to go!

DSC_0305DSC_0307DSC_0329

Obviously, my husband enjoys taking pictures of the Berning children!

        Nolan                   Noah

DSC_0319DSC_0330

and Bethany

DSC_0336

Our last Easter with just the four of us!

DSC_0332

Cadence loves to play with Jayden, and was super excited to see that they had the *same dress on*

DSC_0340DSC_0351

Many ofour family came back to our house to celebrate Easter! It was a super blessed and much needed day together! - So thankful for a risen Savior!

1 comment: