Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

TWO MORE MONTHS!

IMAG0418IMAG0545IMAG0790

IMAG0814IMAG0945 WEEK 30!!

Due Date: May 28th - last day of school May 24th, last day for teachers May 25th

When seeing Dr. Cline last week, I am still measuring a week and a half ahead!! He scheduled a level three sonogram so that we could get a good estimation of her development and size. He promised that he will not let me go two weeks over again. I commented to him that I knew he was not a fan of inducing. He told me that no good OB is, however he can’t expect me to deliver a 13 POUND baby either!! I just laughed, and thanked him! Curt was induced exactly two weeks after my due date and weighted 9 pounds 2 ounces. Cadie came on her own 2 days before her two week over induction date, she weighted 9 pounds 3 ounces!! I am a little fearful, they keep getting bigger Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment