Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

By George, I think we found it!

... the sport that Curtis is any good at! Not to sound like a bad parent, because I love Curt with my entire heart..BUT he has little to no natural sport ability! We have tried t-ball and basketball, Curt wasn’t much of a fan of either!! We of course made his stick it out and finish but he was not a happy camper. So when he asked us if he could play soccer, I almost said NO!!

Tonight was Curt’s first practice. We decided to play at the South Y so that Curt could be on the same team as Jacob (who wasn’t at practice tonight, because they are out of town). Of course wherever Curt goes Luke isn’t normally far behind =) So we are excited to see the three boys play together this year.

DSC_0062

He was a little apprehensive in the beginning (wonder where he would get that from?!?!)DSC_0068DSC_0076

But he seemed to pick it up right away.

DSC_0108DSC_0119

DSC_0127DSC_0137

DSC_0146DSC_0131

He is excited for next Friday’s practice, and they already have a game next Saturday?!?! His only question was, "I thought I wasn’t supposed to steal things from other people?" =) You will be glad to know that we did set him straight on when to steal and not to!! AND in this case, stealing the ball is a good thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment