Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Friday, April 2, 2010

We are Thanful for the *Son*

"From the sixth hour until the ninth hour darkness came over all the land. About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, " My God, my God why have you forsaken me?""
I don't spend enough quiet time remember/studding the events which lead up to the Resurrection. What a brutal yet loving path our Christ took on MY behalf. In reflection I am Thankful that my sins have been paid for that while I may fall short in the eyes of the world I am loved by our savior and saved by his blood!
So today we are Thankful for the Son... and also for the Sun! What a **beautiful** Good Friday!





No comments:

Post a Comment