Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Catch Up!




I feel so 'Unplugged' from my blog! We are all still here and doing great. I can't believe I haven't posted Curt's Birthday! I will.. if nothing else for my own enjoyment ;) I (literally) pray every night when I go to bed that the 4 to 6 hours of sleep I am about to get will be enough to sustain me through my next day... And God is good because so far I am making it! Other than kind of tired I have no complaints. We are having a blast with Curtis and Cadie they are at such a fun age.. We took them to the fair a couple weekends ago! CURTIS LOVED IT! Unfortunately the fair didn't love him. Sunday morning when I went to get him for church he was covered in hives. I was actually terrified he looked so bad, and he itched terribly. So Curtis and Mommy spend the next 3 1/2 hours in the emergency room. Five days on a steroid and he was good as new!

No comments:

Post a Comment