Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Catch Up!











Ok let me catch up....Summer is over and work and school have begun again! I am taking 15 hours at WSU and working 17.5 hours for the coop! And will begin my teaching blocks in January.. YEA! Still going to 5:30 jazzercise and trying to be the best mom I can be in the evening.. Although we have had some L O N G evening the first couple of weeks, but seem to be getting into a routine again. Cadie is now saying 'MAMA' and it is beautiful, even when she is crying and says it! :) She pulls to stand on everything, and has more bruises than I can even begin to count. However I can't believe how tough she is, and very rarely cries. Curtis is so incredibly smart! And I am not just saying that cause I'm Mommy! ;) (okay maybe a little is just because I am Mommy) The other evening he was out on the front porch playing with his sandbox and sidewalk chalk, while I made dinner. I hear him yelling for me to come and look, not giving it much attention I told him to wait just a minute. When I hear, "H-I...H-I.... I build a word HI" Ok so he got my attention and sure enough he spelled HI in chalk. I took a picture with my phone and sent it to Brett with the caption, 'I didn't know he could do that'. To which Brett replies, 'I didn't either' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment