Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Pteranodon

I have literally turned our home upside down in search for Curt’s pteranodon. When Brett and I went out of town with Brett’s parents for my birthday I made Pteranodon for Curt while we were at the T-Rex Café. (which happens to be Curt’s favorite place in the entire world)

I remember seeing him on the 4th maybe the 5th of July, but since then he has disappeared!! After two tear-filled bedtimes I broke down and took Aunt Kristin up on her sweet offer! Levi had made the same pteranodon when they went on vacation this summer, so that he could match Curtis. Kristin offered to give us Levi’s (he only asked for him once, and Kristin changed the subject) and I ordered another one from their website. The best 26 dollars I have ever spent!!

DSC_0841   Levi’s pteranodon (now Curts)

 

DSC_0842DSC_0843

I went and got the "pteranodon" from Kristin after Curt went to sleep, and placed him in his bed. He came down to my room around 6:00 the next morning to show me that he came back.

DSC_0869

Thanks Aunt Kristin (and Levi) for being our silent pteranodon heros!!

No comments:

Post a Comment