Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

*more summer*

Tuesday Morning we went on a play date with some other Mommy-Friends!

DSC_0406DSC_0414

DSC_0412DSC_0415

I have many people to whom I refer to as “friend” however I cherish those friendships who share the same parenting styles as Brett and I. I have been super blessed with many Godly women who are not only super friends, but wonderful mothers!

**

Since the sprinklers at the park were not working/turned on, we decided to go swimming at my Grandma Winsor’s house.

DSC_0422DSC_0426

DSC_0428DSC_0433

Curtis playing “motor boat” with Cadie!!

I got the touch job of holding the sleeping baby =) DSC_0437DSC_0439We are so lucky to have my Mom! She loves her Grand-babies so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment