Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

*a wonderful babysitter*

My parents and sisters are always really good to keep my children anytime we have asked. However, with busy lives it has been difficult for our schedules to match up.

Brett and I have been thinking about asking Bethany Berning for quite some time now!

Our children *LOVE* her and I am super comfortable with her ability to watch them.

Last Sunday Brett and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary, so we decided to out to for dinner on Saturday.


When we left to go and get Bethany, Curtis looks at me and says, "I am so excited"
We invited Noah to come along and play! They were on the trampoline when we left ~ And~

When we returned 2.5 hours later! =)
Curtis and Cadie had a wonderful time, and I am thankful to have found another option for a sitter who lives so close, and my kiddos love so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment