Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Home Bound!!

Today and Tomorrow are fall break at WSU... Even though I have to work tomorrow It was really nice to have the day off from school. I LOVED my day with Curt, even though he is sick. I was reminded while in the waiting room at the doctors office, just how well behaved he really is (especially in comparison to what was in the waiting room :))
He does have croup!! But luckily, because of already having zopanex due to his asthma, it hasn't gotten that bad. Just a TERRIBLE sounding cough! We stayed home from small group last night, and I skipped ladies night out ;( so that we don't infect anyone else. He is such a trooper. When I went put Cadie in bed he had fallen asleep in my chair :)

Today Cadence took FIVE INDEPENDENT steps! WOW.. it was so exciting Curtis and I where cheering and clapping for her, and she wasn't even sure what she had done :)

These boxes were supposed to be for cleaning their summer clothes out of their closets... Instead we made a TRAIN ;)


I was reminded again yesterday why I am going back to school... I wish the entire world could see children who have autism in structured environment!! They are awesome people!!

1 comment: