Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Monday, June 22, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY


Sunday was Father's Day, and we had a wonderful day! We started our day out with Church, and then lunch with Papa Terry and Grandma Cindy. After our visit at Grandma's house Curtis and Daddy talked me into skipping jazzercise and going swimming. Cadie went to Grandma Carol because it was way to hot for her! We had so much fun swimming. After about an hour we let Curtis take the floaty part of his swimsuit off and practice swimming. It has been a very long time since I enjoyed just 'swimming'! After that we went to Papa Hank and Grandma Carol's for pizza, but of course they had to leave because Papa had to go to work! We had a lovely day, very busy but with so much family who can complain! The only sad part for me was the absence of Grandpa Peeka! What a wonderful man he was, and a great legacy he left behind. I miss him dearly, but know that through God's promise I WILL see him again, and when I do I am going to give him A HUGE HUG!

No comments:

Post a Comment