Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Grandma Winsor's Cookout


We have been so blessed with family! I am very thankful for so many people who love my children. We had a blast at my Grandma Winsor's house over the Memorial Day weekend. Cadie was still a little shy and clung to Mommy, but Curtis WOW he loves the girls! All of them, and I am glad they are all so good to him. Once again this year my Grandpa Peeka was very missed, two years and there is still a gap, however we are Praising God that we had Ruby here and looking beautiful! God you have been so good to our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment