Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Gluten Free! - posted late! This was two weeks ago!

We have been gluten free for 5 days now -- she is a NEW CHILD!! Her back, bottom, tummy and neck are almost all cleared up and there is minimal scratching. We saw Dr. Hund Thursday - he was very apologetic that we had not caught this sooner. The past few weeks she had stopped eating much which increased the screaming. Since taking away gluten her bowel is so healthy!! I don't think I have EVER changed this full of a diaper on her - my mom and I are so thankful as we didn't realize how unhealthy they looked and smelled. Callie's blood work will be back sometime next week. Dr. Hund drew for both Ciliacs disease and gluten intolerance. I am quickly learning that there is quit a difference. I am so thankful for this happy smile!! She has been a new child! Thank you for your prayers as learn how to live so that Callie can be has healthy as possible!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment